.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

TerryRoars

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mom Gets a Surprise at the D-Backs Game

Mom's birthday and wedding anniversary are on the same day. To celebrate, my stepfather John invited us to a Diamondbacks game on Monday, June 30th. At first, I wondered what was up, but then the surprise was revealed.

Mom took it in stride and said "of course, John would think of this," as though she'd suspected all along. Her brain is still a little fuzzy sometimes but her instincts are fully intact! She knows her husband better than anyone. Congratulations Mom! And best wishes to you both on your 24th year. (Hope I counted right.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to comment anonymously. But, by leaving your email address, I can contact you privately and off-blog. I won't sell your name or email to anyone, I promise!



<< Home