.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

TerryRoars

Thursday, April 16, 2009

One World - Literally!

I was lucky enough to catch a viral video through email that was so cool and heartwarming, that I had to share it with my blog friends. If you go to the Concord Music Group site on Vimeo.com, you'll see that there is more! I love the premise of bringing together many types of musical talents from all over the world to perform these golden tunes!! Paul Simon was on the vanguard of the "world beat" craze in the 90's, and now the premise of his work has been extended by technology. Enjoy.


Playing For Change | Song Around The World "One Love" from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to comment anonymously. But, by leaving your email address, I can contact you privately and off-blog. I won't sell your name or email to anyone, I promise!



<< Home