.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

TerryRoars

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Old Photo Find

I found another old picture from the past. I found this displayed at my Aunt's house. These folks are all relatives of mine, from the Bei side. My Grandfather, Lio Bei came to America from Italy in the 1920's, following his brothers as they married, started families, settled and resettled across the country. One of the traditions they carried with them was picnics...big ones with friends, neighbors and relatives. My Aunt says even when money was very scarce they still scraped enough together to have a picnic with everyone bringing something to chip in. They played games, cooked great food, played bingo and cards and spent the whole day together. This picture is a great example of the fun they had.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to comment anonymously. But, by leaving your email address, I can contact you privately and off-blog. I won't sell your name or email to anyone, I promise!



<< Home